Public Adjuster Free Home Inspection
Many homeowners have damage worthy of filing a claim… but don’t even know it!
Your home or commercial property doesn’t have to get leveled by a hurricane, struck by lightning, burned to the ground or flooded to have sufficient damage to file a claim. Most property damage claims are caused by the every day accidents that take place…
- a broken washing machine supply line
- a burst pipe in your slab
- an a/c drain line that clogs and then floods an area of your home
- a dishwasher or toilet that overflows
- a dropped object that cracks your tile floor
Have you ever looked around your house and seen:
- brownish water stains on your ceilings, walls or baseboards
- black spots (indicating mold) on the ceilings or walls
- bubbling paint
- cracked tiles or walls
Have you noticed that your water bill has increased for without any cause? You could have a leak in or under your slab and not even know it!
What will you inspect?
- your roof, ceilings, bathrooms, showers, kitchen, appliances, walls, windows, etc…
What if I had an old claim that was denied or underpaid. Can you help?
- Absolutely! This happens all the time as insurance companies practice their “delay, deny, defend” tactics. Please feel free to tell us about any past claims which were either denied or underpaid. If we can re-open them to help you get a larger settlement, we will.
We're here and we're ready to help you.
Call us at 954-603-0454 or click below to get your FREE on-site inspection today!